February 06, 2009

THINK OF YOU!



When will the moon be clear and bright?With a cup of wine in my hand, I ask the blue sky.
I don't know what season it would be in the heavens on this night.
I'd like to ride the wind to fly home.Yet I fear the crystal and jade mansions are much too high and cold for me.Dancing with my moon-lit shadowIt does not seem like the human worldThe moon rounds the red mansion Stoops to silk-pad doorsShines upon the sleepless Bearing no grudgeWhy does the moon tend to be full when people are apart?
People may have sorrow or joy, be near or far apart
The moon may be dim or bright, wax or waneThis has been going on since the beginning of time May we all be blessed with longevity Though far apart, we are stillable to share the beauty of the moon together.

No comments:

Post a Comment